Top 3 Sufiana Kalaam #1


This is a new series I'm happy to be introducing to the blog. I will be sharing my current favourites of what I'm enjoying listening to; Nasheeds, Qawwali, Naat or even spoken word that moves me when I hear it and increases my motivation and love for my beautiful religion. These posts won't be consistent in timing but I can guarantee when I've gathered a new top 3 I'll be sure to share. I won't be giving paragraphs about what I think of the each one either, it's better you listen and enjoy it for yourself.
Also, I'm not arranging these videos in order of which I like most and so on, I just like them all equally.
Please drop me any suggestions you may have in the comments or by email. I'd love to hear them.



Atif Aslam - Tajdar-e-Haram



Tere Ishq Ki Intaha by Asrar
This is too short! I wish it was longer.



Main Lab Koshan Nahin Hoon - Afzal Sahibdin

0 comments:

Post a Comment